Job i København
About the job
In support of Saxo’s significant business growth, we are looking to hire a strong C# engineer into the Margin & Exposure Team. This is a great opportunity for a talented developer wanting to work on a stimulating engineering challenge while gaining unique front office experience at a leading Financial Technology firm.
The Margin & Exposure team is responsible for the Front Office Risk Management platform comprising:
- Automated Pre-Trade Authorizations
- Client Portfolio Monitoring and Liquidation
- Saxobank Exposure Calculations
- Real-time Portfolio Data provider
These services are critical to the “24/7” Saxobank Trading Engine and are subject to high demands regarding availability and latency.
The team has sole responsibility for designing, developing and maintaining solutions to meet these demanding requirements, with a particular focus on:
- Multi-threading / concurrency
- Performance in terms of throughput & latency
- Memory allocation / garbage collection
- Continuous deployment / delivery
Based in Copenhagen, you will a join a team of highly skilled and dedicated engineers, who promote an open & curious atmosphere and welcome innovation and new ideas.
Experience & Attributes Required: